Pages

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Running: Doctor Says No; I Say Yes

Yesday I went to the doctor.  The majority of the remaining part of the day was spent crying.  Right now there are so many unknowns in regard to my health.  I was told not to run because that will make things worse.  However, I know my body and how it feels.  No doctor can feel what I am feeling.  I have not run since Friday and feel like I am going crazy.  Not knowing what will happen, I am not going to run today or tomorrow.  Depending on how I feel, I might lace up the running shoes on Thursday.  Sometimes my own sanity is more important than what a doctor says.  Even if my body is failing, my mind still needs to be healthy, which is what running does for me.

2 comments:

  1. Oh Queenie, I don't know what's going on, but I'm thinking of you. Sending good thoughts and positive vibes your way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know me, I'm a star at breaking rules. RUN

    ReplyDelete