I think this might be one of the busiest weeks of my life. On tap for this week:
- 3 sessions of physical therapy (Monday, Wednesday, and Friday), each lasting 1 hour
- Moving on Saturday. Not far - just to another suburb. But I have some major packing to do.
- First quarter ends at school, meaning report cards are due soon.
- I'm getting observed by my principal at school.
- Meeting friends on Wednesday (we typically do this).
- Training for the Hot Chocolate Race
Now that I type it out, it really does not seem like that much. But, I am a person who likes routine in every aspect of my life. The majority of things on my list are not normal for me, which means I'll have to rearrange my schedule to make time for them. I know that sleep must remain a top priority for me, as I cannot function well if I'm not well-rested. Hopefully I'll make it through next weekend. Do you have a busy week?