Pages

Sunday, April 3, 2011

March Review and Stats

March Stats

Miles Run: 138
Miles Walked: 22
Miles Biked: 109
Miles done on the Elliptical: 9.9
Miles done on the Stair Master: 9.1
Weights: 7 days
Total Mileage: 288 miles


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Book of the Month: the world in half by Cristina Henriquez

Song of the Month: Coming Home by Diddy

Indulgence of the Month: Cookies...I ate my weight in cookies over spring break

Obsession of the Month: Becoming faster and breaking 1:40 in a half

Drink of the Month: Coconut water

Current Wish-List: Someone to help me with the copious amounts of papers I need to grade for school

Current Need: A way to wear my hair when I'm running that is not pigtails.  I already look young enough, and pigtails make me look even younger.

Triumph of the Month: Both of my races I PR'd in: St. Paddy's Day 5k and Sam Costa Half Marathon. 

Current Bane of my Existence: I have one, but won't say because I am trying to be a nice person. 

Current Blessings: Currently being injury-free and healthy, and my family and friends. 

Current Excitement: My upcoming spring race schedule, including a duathlon.  Also, plans that my friend and I made last night for the upcoming month and summer. 

Current Goal: See current obsession: run 1:30-something in a half marathon.

1 comment:

  1. DAMN! Your March Stats are SICK.

    I can't wait till it gets nicer out so I can start to run again!

    ReplyDelete