- I got waved at 4 times by other friendly runners on the path. I waved back to each of them.
- I saw 2 people I knew while running, both members of my running club.
- I received one high-five about 1 mile into my run from one of guys from the running club.
- Another runner, who I do not know but saw twice today, gave me a thumbs-up both times. I'd like to thank him.
- One man told me to have a good night.
- Another man told me that my shirt was the brightest shirt he had ever seen. I was wearing a neon orange Saucony shirt that was incredibly bright. However, it is not my brightest shirt.
I like it when random things like those mentioned above happen on my run. It adds some more happiness to my day.