Pages

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

100% All the Time

My Garmin has been having one problem.  It is doing fine tracking my pace, distance, and splits, but no matter how far I run, the battery always tells me that it is at 100%.

15 miles on Saturday?  Post run it was still 100%.

6 miles on Sunday?  Still 100%.

Granted, I keep charging it after I run.  But, it is puzzling.  It started to be 100% all of the time after Christmas.  I fully admit that I am addicted to my Garmin.  I fully live by the Garmin mile rule - a mile is not a mile unless my Garmin beeps.

I just don't want my always 100% Garmin to be at 0% and not be able to charge.

Have you ever had this problem?  Or, any advice on what I should do?  Contact Garmin?  Think that my watch has supernatural powers?

1 comment:

  1. sounds a bit strange.
    My old garmin battery was crap so I don't see how it's possible to always be at 100%
    Let it stay on until it dies and then see what it says

    ReplyDelete