Pages

Sunday, March 22, 2009

This One Has No Title

I feel like it has been awhile since I have last posted. I am tired from the weekend, so here are a few brief updates:

My blood sugars have been inconsistent lately, especially during the night. It is hard to predict what is going to happen with them.

Running has been doing good - I am not running as many miles and doing some other training on the cross trainer to break things up.

I have not worked at all on my grad. paper. It needs to be turned in 3 weeks from tomorrow. I am burned out of school. I have not had a break from school for over 20 years.

I had one bad CGM that was so inaccurate I ended up taking it out early. However, my current CGM has been very accurate. This gives me hope again!

Does anyone know how I can get more iron in my diet?

1 comment:

  1. Hi there.
    Thanks for following my blog. You mentioned a grad paper in your blog - are you a grad student?
    I totally understand what you say about feeling like you've had no break from school for 20 years... Nevertheless, I stick with it. I haven't reached burn-out yet, and I hope not to.
    At the same time, I am not a perfectionist... nowhere near it!

    ReplyDelete