Pages

Monday, November 1, 2010

A Memorable Halloween

Halloween was tons of fun this year. It was quite a celebration! We went into Chicago to Wrigleyville to some bars and had a wonderful time. I ended up being a zumba instructor. I even carried around zumba shaker hand weights all nights. Note: the weight in the picture is a shake weight. We met a guy on the train who had one, so of course I had to give it a try). I even met Richard Simmons at the bar. He tried to show me how to stretch and put his leg on the bar stool. However, he fell over. I felt bad laughing but it was funny. It was a late night but here is a picture so you can see my wonderful outfit. I actually wore sunglasses, like the smiley face. I also wore neon green, orange, and pink striped high socks to compliment my outfit. I felt like a glow bracelet.



How was your Halloween?

No comments:

Post a Comment