- I never thought I would live where I currently live. I always thought I would live in Iowa, but would not trade my current life for anything.
- I have a sister, but we are completely different. She is a journalist and lives in L.A.
- I drive the speed limit, which annoys many other drivers. If the speed limit is 35, I will drive 35.
- My middle name is my mom's maiden name. My siblings have normal middle names.
- I have donated my hair 4 times to Locks of Love.
- I am very quiet, until I get to know you. But even then, I am still pretty quiet. I rarely talk when I'm in a group of people.
- I do not like ketchup. I will not eat anything that has its flavor, either, like pasta sauce. Although, I love mustard.
- I like to listen to people talk and how they say certain words. For example, my grandpa say "bat tree" as in tree full of bats instead of battery. I smile every time I hear him say the word.
- I've never been out of the country.
- I've run 23 races since May of 2006.
Wednesday, July 27, 2011
Today I listened to my body and decided I needed a day without running. I'm hoping my legs will feel refreshed tomorrow because of it. Since I mainly blog about running, and sometimes diabetes, but not much because I can't find a whole lot to say about it, here are 10 random things you most likely didn't know about me.
Posted by Queenie at 9:46 PM