Pages

Monday, September 5, 2011

One Word

I'm still trying to wrap my head around half marathon #9, which I ran this morning.  When I figure everything out, I'll do a post.  Until then, here is

Concept: Use only one word to describe the items listed below. 
My Interpretation: Use one word where applicable, two words where necessary.
Important Detail: Nothing has to be explained.

Yourself: determined

your boyfriend/girlfriend (husband, whatever): runner

your hair: untameable

your mother: giving

your dog: will never have one

your favorite item: watch(es)

your dream last night: never remembered

your favorite drink: coffee or water

your dream car: my own

the room you are in: dining

your fear: animals

what you want to be in ten years: happy

who you hung out with last night: family

what you're not: outgoing

muffin: blueberry

one of your wish items: plane ticket

time: 8:38 p.m.

the last thing you did: ate

what you are wearing: running clothes/North Face

your favorite weather: today's

your favorite book: Still Alice

the last thing you ate: Peanut Butter Panda Puffs

your life: routine

your mood: content

your best friend: T

what you are thinking about right now: running recovery

your car: blueish-gray

what you are doing at the moment: blogging

your summer: too fast
what is on your TV: nothing

what is the weather like: cool

when is the last time you laughed: today

1 comment:

  1. Sweet. this thing was fun to do. None of it has to make sense, yet we can still learn things.
    I am EAGERLY awaiting the half report. I thought about you and wondered how you did.

    ReplyDelete