Pages

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Stress and Running

To say the least, I've had a stressful week.  Life cannot always go according to plan, or just how you envision, but I have had a few things this week happen where I seriously thought they would never happen. 

It in times where I am super stressed that I need to run the most.  I need to calm all of the emotions that have built up inside of me and just take a moment to breathe.  Running helps me think about things that have happened or process other events.  It also allows me to dream about things that i want to happen and think about ways in which to accomplish them. 

Who needs to see a doctor to talk about their problems?  The road is my therapist, and a mighty good one. 

1 comment:

  1. You are so right. Running is an excellent destressor and therapy couch. I wish I'd been running when I worked a stressful corporate job. I hope things settle down for you soon!

    ReplyDelete