Pages

Saturday, October 1, 2011

Reviewing September

The months are really starting to fly by.  I cannot believe it is already October.  Time really needs to slow down!

September Running/Work Out Stats

Running: 163 miles
Biking: 89 miles
Elliptical: 11.5 miles
Walking: 2 miles
Weights: 6 times

* * * * *

Book of the Month: The Greatest: The Haile Gebrselassie Story.  It was an inspirational read.  He has lived quite a life so far. 

Song of the Month: This was a tough one, but All That You Are by the Goo Goo Dolls wins the prize.

Drink of the Month: Pumpkin Spice Latte, oh how I love thee.  I think I could drink one every day of the year, but try to limit my consumption to fall and only 1 per week. 

Current Wish List: Nice weather with no rain.  I've seen enough rain the past 10 days to last the remainder of the year.  Sunshine, please!

Triumph of the Month: Running 20:12 last weekend for the Park Ridge Charity Classic 5k run.  It has been quite a confidence builder heading into the marathon.

Current Bane of my Existence: The alarm clock.  I am  a person who loves to sleep, and hearing my alarm clock every morning at 5:41 is just not pleasant.

Current Blessing: Being injury-free. 

Current Excitement: The Chicago Marathon is 8 days away! 

Goal for October: Have a wonderful marathon.

How was your September?

No comments:

Post a Comment