- I am going to Los Angeles in less than a month for 5 days. I cannot wait to go enjoy the sun in California.
- I used to play AAU basketball for 4 years. Then, I played basketball for 4 years in high school. I eventually got burned out toward the end of high school. I haven't picked up a basketball in over 5 years. Sometimes I miss it, but most of the time I don't.
- My family is taller than the typical family. I am the shortest child at 6 feet tall. My mom is the shortest in the family at 5'9".
- I love mustard, and hate ketchup.
- I got glasses in 8th grade. I got contacts less than a year later. The first year I only wore my glasses in school. I currently wear my contacts much longer than the recommended amount.
- My favorite kind of Gatorade is blue, followed by grape, and lemon lime. I don't like fruit punch.
- I have a pair of running sunglasses that I got at the Chicago Marathon expo. I wore them for the marathon without ever wearing them before. According to the running gods, this breaks a rule. It was one of the best decisions I made.
- My favorite class growing up was math until 6th grade. In junior high, English was my favorite and continued to be so throughout high school. Science was always my least favorite.
- I rarely remember dreams. I often wonder if I ever dream at all. In all my life, I have remembered a grand total of one dream.
- I am right handed, but I always wanted to be left handed.
Thursday, February 23, 2012
The Thursday 10
I think it is time again for a "meet your fellow blogger" post. Enjoy!
Posted by Queenie at 8:28 PM