Pages

Thursday, February 23, 2012

The Thursday 10

I think it is time again for a "meet your fellow blogger" post.  Enjoy!

  1. I am going to Los Angeles in less than a month for 5 days.  I cannot wait to go enjoy the sun in California. 
  2. I used to play AAU basketball for 4 years.  Then, I played basketball for 4 years in high school.  I eventually got burned out toward the end of high school.  I haven't picked up a basketball in over 5 years.  Sometimes I miss it, but most of the time I don't.
  3. My family is taller than the typical family.  I am the shortest child at 6 feet tall.  My mom is the shortest in the family at 5'9". 
  4. I love mustard, and hate ketchup. 
  5. I got glasses in 8th grade.  I got contacts less than a year later.  The first year I only wore my glasses in school.  I currently wear my contacts much longer than the recommended amount.
  6. My favorite kind of Gatorade is blue, followed by grape, and lemon lime.  I don't like fruit punch. 
  7. I have a pair of running sunglasses that I got at the Chicago Marathon expo.  I wore them for the marathon without ever wearing them before.  According to the running gods, this breaks a rule.  It was one of the best decisions I made.
  8. My favorite class growing up was math until 6th grade.  In junior high, English was my favorite and continued to be so throughout high school.  Science was always my least favorite. 
  9. I rarely remember dreams.  I often wonder if I ever dream at all.  In all my life, I have remembered a grand total of one dream. 
  10. I am right handed, but I always wanted to be left handed. 
I know I am unique.  Please share something interesting about yourself, or something we have in common.

1 comment:

  1. 4. me too!
    5. me too!
    6. fruit punch is like vomit after taste.
    7. done it!
    10. ME TOO!

    9. that's a shame. I think more people DON'T remember their dreams. My dreams are intense and frequently make me feel like I haven't slept at all.

    ReplyDelete