Pages

Sunday, March 6, 2011

ABC's of Queenie

I was going to do a different post tonight, but I'm too tired to put my thoughts down in a coherent fashion. Therefore, it can go up a different day. In the meantime, here are my ABC's.

Age: 26.

Bed size: Queen..nothing else would suffice.

Chore you hate: Making my bed and cleaning the bathroom. The only chore I like is unloading the dishwasher, which is a chore most people hate.

Dogs: I hate all animals, especially dogs. People have to put them in a different room when I am over because I'm so terrified of them.

Essential start your day item: Flavored coffee and breakfast. I eat the same breakfast every day - yogurt, fruit, and cream of wheat.

Favorite color: I love anything purple.

Gold or silver: Silver all the way. I only own 2 pieces of gold jewelry and rarely wear them.

Height: 6'0. I know I'm an out layer according to the data as a friend of mine recently referred to my height. But, I'm the shortest child in my family.

Instruments you play: None. I have no musical ability, but wish I could play the guitar.

Job title: 5th grade teacher. I teach math, science, English, spelling, and a literature class.

Kids: 32 in my homeroom that I see everyday at 7:30 a.m.

Live: Right now in the Chicago suburbs, but I have lived in Iowa, Minnesota, and Ohio.

Mom's name: Paula.

Nicknames: Queenie, which was given to me by my parents, as well as some variation of my first name, and C, which is what my dad calls me.

Overnight hospital stays: Yes, when I got diagnosed with diabetes I was in the hospital for 1 week at UIHC.

Pet Peeve(s): When people assume that tall people can run faster than short people because they don't take as many steps, knuckle-crackers, drivers who don't stop for runners.

Quote from a movie: I don't watch movies. As a matter of fact, if you were to ask me if I have seen a certain movie, there is a 99.9% chance that my answer will be no. But my favorite quote is from Finding Forrester: "Not exactly a soup question, is it?"

Right or Left-handed: Right, although I write pretty well with my left.

Siblings: My sister is 3 years older than me and my brother is 1.5 years older than me. We are all incredibly different.

Time you wake up: On school days, my alarm goes off at 5:00, but I don't get out of bed until 5:40 or so. On weekends, I don't set alarms. I need to get my beauty rest.

Underwear: Yes, I wear it.

Vegetable you dislike: Cooked squash. My mom makes it every Thanksgiving and I'm not a huge fan of it. I like most veggies.

What makes you late: Anything. The only thing I'm on time for is my job. I'm always late due to getting ready slowly, not managing my time correctly, and other stuff.

X-Rays you've had done: Teeth, left foot (I have a tarsal coalition), and right leg (stress fractures).

Yummy food you make: I don't cook, unless you count using the microwave cooking. I eat the same thing everyday, unless I go out to eat or I'm at my parents house. I like consistency in my life.

Zoo animal favorite: None, I hate all animals. Although when I was younger I liked flamingos and monkeys.

No comments:

Post a Comment