Pages

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Being Organic

I do not make a ton of money at my job, and I am okay with that because I love it. Happiness is more important than money, right? There are a few things that I decided before living on my own that I would not compromise - one being eating all natural or organically. This type of food is generally more expensive, but I'm willing to hand over the extra cash to know what is going (or isn't going) inside my body. When I eat healthy food, I feel better not only while running, but also about myself. I would much rather eat my organic food for dinner every breakfast, lunch, and dinner instead of eating out at a restaurant. As a matter of fact, I tend to not order off a menu if possible if I know I'll get home before a certain time in order to eat dinner.

With that being said, there are a few things I'm always up for eating, no matter how "bad" they are for me (read: Mexican food, especially chips and salsa). But for the most part, I'll take my organic goodness everyday of the week. I'll continue to shop at Whole Foods, pay more money, and be happy consuming my organic food. Plus, who doesn't like the "Whole Foods experience," as my mom calls it? Best. Grocery. Store. Ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment