One of my favorite things to do is open up the "stats" tab in blogger. It is the small joys in life, right? I like to see how many people have read my blog for the day and what search terms lead people to it. I must admit, there are some pretty entertaining ones. My favorite hits that have found my blog are:
- Can a diabetic have a skinny vanilla latte? (Yes - I highly recommend them, especially from Starbucks)
- Exercising Stick (do you mean the runner's stick? If you do, I love it and think you, too, should invest in one)
- Garmin Forerunner Blogurl (Yes, I have a Garmin Forerunner watch and think it is wonderful...although I'm not sure what you wanted with Blogurl)
- I'm a type 2 diabetic with bruises under my toe nails (I had my share of black badges this summer, but now they are all healed. I highly recommend NOT wearing sandals unless you're a female who can paint your toenails.)
- what was blackbeard famous ship at the currently sunk? (I have no idea how that found my blog or what you are even trying to say!)
Have random people found your blog? Sometimes these just make me laugh.
Today I did speed work and I'm impressing myself. I am a better runner than I thought. My workout today was a planned just get on the treadmill and run a 5k..no holding back. And it was a success! My time was 20:04, averaging a 6:27/mile pace. My goal is to now break 20 minutes for a 5k this year. Being a confident runner makes all the difference in the world.