Pages

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Just Dance

Growing up I did not have any type of gaming device, and I am glad. My parents believed in playing outside, reading, and doing other things. We had TV, but I didn't watch it much growing up. I'm still the same way now...I guess some things never change.

Technology has come such a long way since I was born. It is always interesting to hear what computers were like when my parents were growing up. My mom was a math/computer science major in college and she has explained to me on multiple occasions what computers were like...pretty much gigantic machines with lots of buttons. I can even remember the first computer my family had, in which you could click on one of four boxes on the main screen, depending on what you wanted to accomplish. However, technology has greatly evolved. And along came the Wii.

I don't have a Wii but many of my friends have them. Therefore, I have played them before and know a little bit about them. This weekend I played Just Dance on Wii. Hands down, this is my favorite Wii game of all time. If I had a Wii, I would go buy it. Seriously, it is that good.

I think the highlight of Just Dance is a song from Russia called Rasputin. There is a skinny, bearded man with a tall hat and dressed in a red outfit that dances. Now, his dance is rather unique because he does numerous leg kicks throughout it. The music alone was funny, as you had to read the translation on the screen, added to the laughing fits as we attempted to do the various, unique leg kicks had us on the floor laughing. So, if you want a good time, go dance to Rasputin. Not only will you burn calories dancing, but also from laughing.

No comments:

Post a Comment