- Ultra bike guy that ran the Chicago Marathon last year who always comments on me running it this year.
- Girl who is on the elliptical for over 2 hours every single day. One word for her: why?
- Stinky man who only walks on the treadmill and wears Nike shorts from the 1980s.
- Young guy who can't figure out what college he likes, as I've seem him wear Stanford, South Carolina, Cincinnati, and Florida State gear.
- My friend's mom who always says hi
- Man that bikes and wears black spandex and a neon pink shirt
- My favorite guy who ran his first half marathon this year and always runs the Shamrock Shuffle
Today, though, I went to the gym at noon. We had early out at school and then conferences late afternoon through the evening, so I knew if I was going to run, it had to be around noon. What did I notice today?
- It felt like I was in the geriatric unit.
- I was the youngest by about 50 years.
- I've never seen so many people working out in bedazzled sweaters and black stretchy pants in my life.
- 99% of the people had white hair.
- I was the only person running on the treadmill. Everyone else was walking.
It was nice for a change, but I think I think my normal group of people better.
What is the weirdest outfit you've seen someone working out in before? The bedazzled holiday sweater takes the cake for me.