- Biking - 108 miles
- Walking - 6 miles
- Elliptical - 2.8 miles
- Stair Master - 3 miles
- Weights - 7 times
- My favorite race of October was the only one I did - the Chicago Marathon. I wouldn't trade it for anything in the world.
- Today I did my last long run before Saturday's Hot Chocolate Race. It was an 8 mile run.
- I am rather pissed off with a recent event (see also: motivation to PR like there's no tomorrow on Saturday). This 8-mile run was supposed to be done at an 8:30ish pace, but I did it with an 8:00 average.
- Running always makes me feel better. However, after today's run, I was just as pissed off as when I started it.
- I rarely get pissed off. Especially for more than a minute or two.
- Last night I was so pissed off I couldn't sleep through the night and woke up multiple times. Let me remind you that I am a person who needs a lot of sleep.
Tuesday, November 1, 2011
Lots of Random Stuff
This post will take bullet-point form because there is too much stuff going on inside my head to write a coherent paragraph or two.
Posted by Queenie at 8:57 PM