- I can name all 50 states in alphabetical order. We had to learn a song when I was in 5th grade for a musical that listed all the states in order and I can still recite it. Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut....
- There are two types of people: those that have a ton of somewhat close friends, and those that have a small group of really close friends. The second applies to me.
- My favorite meal by far is breakfast.
- When I lived in Ohio, my friend K encouraged me to start a blog. She had one of her own. First, I started to read a few blogs, then, with her help one night, my blog came to be. I am so glad she encouraged me to do so, too.
- My favorite kind of Gatorade is blue. My least favorite is fruit punch. I like grape better than lemon-lime.
- In the summer I made a list of goals for myself to accomplish in 1-2 years, 5 years, and 10 years. So far, I have completed 1.5/15 for my 1-2 year goals.
- It takes me 50 minutes to get ready in the morning. My morning routine includes: showering, getting dressed, packing my lunch, packing my gym bag(s), eating breakfast and checking my email.
- In high school, I was a varsity letter-winner 3 years for basketball. In the past 3 years, I have touched a basketball 3 times.
- I have glasses and contacts, but wear my contacts every day.
- People often tell me that I look 5 or more years younger than my actual age.
Sunday, November 20, 2011
10, take 2
Back in the summer, I posted 10 random things about myself. I thought it might be interesting if I did it again. So, here are 10 more interesting things about yours truly.
Posted by Queenie at 8:24 PM