Pages

Thursday, August 2, 2012

Traveling

I'm packing my bags and leaving on a plane tomorrow morning.  Where am I going???


I'm going to Colorado for the weekend to visit my brother.  I've never been there and am pretty stoked about my trip.  It will be short - Friday through Monday - and I'll be running in the mountains.  

After my trip is done, it will mean that I have traveled to 22 of the 50 states and Washington, D.C.  I've been to:

  1. California
  2. Colorado
  3. Georgia
  4. Illinois
  5. Indiana
  6. Iowa
  7. Kansas
  8. Kentucky
  9. Maryland
  10. Michigan
  11. Minnesota
  12. Mississippi
  13. Missouri
  14. Montana
  15. North Dakota
  16. Ohio
  17. Pennsylvania
  18. South Dakota
  19. Tennessee
  20. Virginia
  21. Washington
  22. (Washington, D.C.)
  23. Wisconsin
Can other people still recite all of the states in alphabetical order?  "Fifty, nifty United States from 13 original colonies..."

No comments:

Post a Comment