- Today I had a fantastic run - my first good run in a couple weeks (or so it felt). I ran 8 miles in 59 minutes, with a half mile cool down. The total was 8.5 miles in 1:03-something. It felt good. Run always put me in a good mood.
- I've been struggling with low blood sugars while working out and keep forgetting to decrease my basal rates during exercise, per my doctor's request. Today I miraculously remembered and the result was good - I ended with a blood sugar of 80.
- Does anyone know when the Glucamotive Ragnar Northwest Passage Relay application is due? I can't find it on their website. Or, if you apply, do you automatically get in? The website gives some information, but isn't incredibly helpful. I am 66% sure I am going to do it.
- Do you think 66 is a weird number for something? I don't like even numbers or numbers that end in 5. Therefore, I'm 66% sure.
- Some quality searches that brought people to my blog this week included "incredible high feet arches photos" and "redhead gushers." I love google stats! :)
Hope your week is off to a good start!