Pages

Monday, February 7, 2011

Miscellaneous Monday Messages

Due to the fact that I did not get as much sleep as I should have (and need) last night due to the Superbowl, my post will be rather...random and scattered.

  • Today I had a fantastic run - my first good run in a couple weeks (or so it felt). I ran 8 miles in 59 minutes, with a half mile cool down. The total was 8.5 miles in 1:03-something. It felt good. Run always put me in a good mood.
  • I've been struggling with low blood sugars while working out and keep forgetting to decrease my basal rates during exercise, per my doctor's request. Today I miraculously remembered and the result was good - I ended with a blood sugar of 80.
  • Does anyone know when the Glucamotive Ragnar Northwest Passage Relay application is due? I can't find it on their website. Or, if you apply, do you automatically get in? The website gives some information, but isn't incredibly helpful. I am 66% sure I am going to do it.
  • Do you think 66 is a weird number for something? I don't like even numbers or numbers that end in 5. Therefore, I'm 66% sure.
  • Some quality searches that brought people to my blog this week included "incredible high feet arches photos" and "redhead gushers." I love google stats! :)

Hope your week is off to a good start!

1 comment:

  1. For registration for the Glucomotive Northwest Passage team, see:
    http://glucomotive.org/events/ragnar-nw-passage-registration
    I didn't see a deadline anywhere on the site, either. I would put your questions into the registration form. Also, you might try writing to info @ insulindependence.org

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete